Alba Graduate Business School-The American College of Greece is seeking to recruit a passionate and dynamic professional for the team of its Academic Programs’ Department.
The Academic Programs’ Department is responsible for the administrative support of the 12 Academic Programs of the school, providing services to a wide range of individuals and organisations, including students, members of the faculty, visiting faculty, companies and other stakeholders.
The new Program Manager will be responsible for the efficient and smooth operation of one or more of the ALBA Academic Programs’, following Associate Dean’s of Academic Programs and Administrative Director’s instructions. Among other responsibilities, he or she will be the first point of contact for existing and prospective students and the interface between the school and its faculty.
- University graduate
- A relevant working experience (preferable in the educational sector) is welcome
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Greek education market and current trends
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both in Greek and English
- Ability to work flexible hours, including afternoon - evenings and weekends according to the programs’ needs
- Ability to successfully interact with people of various backgrounds
- Customer centric and result-oriented
- Resilient with a positive attitude to change and d adaptability
- Highly organized, punctual and responsible
- Team worker
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Highly developed negotiation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Capable of thinking creatively and multitask
- Develop and manage relationships with prospective applicants at all stages of the admission process. Consult potential customers regarding their educational needs and assist them in finding the best fit with the available Academic Programs
- Advise prospective students in person or via telephone / email and guide them through the enrollment and admission process
- Monitor customer preferences in order to determine focus of sales efforts
- Plan and implement events related to maximizing programs’ visibility
- Resolve customer complaints regarding offered services
- Support qualified instructors and professors to conduct courses and workshops
- Handle the daily operations of the program(s) for which he/she will be responsible
- Monitor the expenses of the program(s) and prepare the invoicing of students
- Maintain and update student records on database, create reports and provide detailed analysis and recommendations to the Management team
- Ensure that publicity material is current and up-to-date, maintain and update information on the programs’ website
- Schedule and conduct new students’ orientation
- Counsel current students and assist them with academic issues
- Assess training needs through customer satisfaction surveys, focus groups and consultation with managers, instructors and students
- Ensure compliance with accreditation bodies (i.e. AMBA, NECHE, AACSB, EFMD) criteria.
Application Deadline: Friday, November 6, 2020.
Application Instructions: Applicants should complete the online application, at https://www.acg.edu/careers-acg/, and include the following materials:
- A cover letter describing previous related experience and scholarly interests
- A current CV
- Contact details for recommendations (name, position, e-mail address, telephone number for at least three persons who have known you in a professional context.)