Specific guidelines for all ACG food providers have been developed to ensure the best practices on their operation and modify their practices to ensure safe food preparation and delivery of service during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Food Provider guidelines
The ACG Food providers
- Ensure compliance with guidelines and post signs in highly visible locations (building entrances, restrooms, and dining areas) that promote protective measurements.
- Have made all the appropriate arrangements to limit the number of people, including staff and customers, based on a determination of capacity.
- Have made modifications on determining seating configuration to comply with physical distancing requirements.
- The staff of food providers maintain and follow safe behavioral practices to minimize bare hand contact.
- Mark designated signs on the floor to manage customer flow and monitor distancing while waiting in line, ordering, and during the entering and exiting process.
- Frequently disinfect all common areas and touchpoints, including payment devices.
- Prohibit customer self-service operations such as: buffets, salad bars and vending machine stations.
- Use pre-packaged offers and menus to minimize employee bare-hand contact with food through use of utensils.
- Provide condiments in single-service packets or from a single-service container when possible.
- Disinfect customer-contact surfaces at tables between customers, including seats, tables, menus, condiment containers and all other touchpoints.