It is with great concern for humanity that we are witnessing and experiencing the evolution of COVID-19 worldwide and the ensuing disruption it has brought to our lives. These days, safety and health are our outmost priorities. Needless to say that, at Alba, we remain committed to serving our stakeholders and the community as we should.
To that end, please consider the following:
- The Alba Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece is committed to offer high quality, post graduate, business education to its students by delivering in campus, face-to-face teaching.
- In case that State Authorities and health considerations impose any restrictions that do not allow education institutions to operate under normal conditions (e.g. full, or partial closure of school facilities, size limit of classes, social distancing rules between students or any other requirements) and thus, become impossible for Alba to offer full scale face-to-face classes to all students of its Academic programs, the school reserves the right to offer all coursework and related services (e.g. Career services, Library services, etc) on an on-line synchronous mode in order to preserve the consistency of teaching quality and avoid any further disruptions in the learning process of its students.
- We make a clear commitment to our students that under any circumstances (and irrespective of the COVID-19 evolution) you will be able to uninterruptedly follow your coursework and related services and complete your program of study and graduate on time.
- The use of on-line methods is considered as a temporary mode of operation for our school and will last only until the circumstances allow us to resume normal operations and offer in campus face-to-face classes as before the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Despite the temporary nature of such contingencies, there will be no change in any aspect in students’ learning experience, the program curriculum and relevant academic credits and tuition fees, while the alternative, on line methods of course work and related services, are in use.
We are happy you take your learning journey with us and we hope you find in our school the place to make your dreams come true.
According to an announcement from the Greek Government, a nationwide lockdown is imposed from November 7. According to the latest news, it is expected to January 18, 2021. All ACG classes (in Alba, Deree and Pierce) are conducted online and no access to campuses is allowed during this period.
ACG ACG is committed to doing everything we can to support our students, faculty and staff as we continue to navigate together the necessary transitions related to the COVID-19 pandemic. This page provides helpful information and measures taken to safeguard the health, safety and wellbeing of all ACG members; continuing and new students as well