Graduation Year: 2014 (The ALBA MBA)
Fertility Specialist, PhD University of Bonn, Director of WomanCenter Athens, Partner of Institute of Life IASO, CEO Southeastern Fertility Solutions
LinkedIn Profile here
Looking back on your career, what was the most important decision you made (or didn't make) regarding your career path?
My most important decision, after finishing my medical studies in Athens, was to move to Germany, where I had the opportunity to broaden my mind with excellent training, meeting brilliant people from all over the world.
What do you believe recent graduates should keep in mind as they start out their careers?
The career path is a marathon. They have to remain focused, in order to achieve their goals and not get disappointed if they face difficulties of any kind.
What made you choose ALBA for your graduate studies?
ALBA is a business school that was created by the market for the market. As a medical doctor and entrepreneur at the same time, I took advantage of developing my skills in business administration and learning how other industries work and by exchanging my experience with my colleagues.
Share with us your fondest memory while studying at ALBA.
Preparing the assignments with my classmates!
- What is your greatest fear? A disease of my wife and my children
- Which historical figure do you most identify with? Ioannis Kapodistrias
- Which living person do you most admire? My wife
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Allocation of time, spending less time with my family
- What is the trait you most deplore in others? Trying to find excuses for things that wouldn’t have happened
- What is your greatest extravagance? Traveling
- What is your favorite journey? The Alps
- On what occasion do you lie? When I have to leave my children in order to go to work
- What is your greatest regret? Spending less time with my family
- What or who is the greatest love of your life? My wife
- When and where were you happiest? Skiing
- Which talent would you most like to have? Playing musical instruments
- What is your current state of mind? Happy
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Less work
- If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be? Spending more time together
- What do you consider your greatest achievement? My daughters
- What is your most treasured possession? My postgraduate degrees
- Where would you like to live? Athens
- What is your favorite occupation? Gynecologist
- What is your most marked characteristic? Reliability
- What do you most value in your friends? Reliability
- What are your favorite names? Elena und Christina
- What is your motto? Durch Innovation immer an die Spitze