Graduation Year: 2004 (PMBA 8)
Community & Advocacy Programs Director, Developer Experience & Evangelism, Microsoft
LinkedIn Profile here
Could you update us on your latest professional developments?
I recently accepted a new role in Microsoft’s corporate headquarters and will be moving to Redmond, Washington (near Seattle) with my family in August. The role resides within the “Developer Experience and Evangelism” group, which owns the relationship with Developers and IT Professional around the world. I will be responsible for our Social Media and Communities
strategy and execution worldwide.
What made you choose ALBA for your graduate studies?
I was looking for the best. I asked around and almost everybody I asked pointed me to ALBA. Some even described it as the HBS of Greece…J
Share with us your fondest memory while studying at ALBA
My fondest memory is the “oil pricing game” we played in the negotiations class, which introduced me to the world of game theory and led me to blindly sign up for Seraphim’s brand new (back then)Strategic Thinking course, which is my second fondest memory.
- What is your greatest fear? Something bad happening to my family
- Which historical figure do you most identify with? Benjamin Franklin
- Which living person do you most admire? Elon Musk
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Procrastination
- What is the trait you most deplore in others? Denying/avoiding responsibility
- What is your greatest extravagance? Vacations
- What is your favorite journey? The one about to begin
- On what occasion do you lie? When the pain resulting from the truth is unnecessary
- What is your greatest regret? Nothing I can’t change if I ever decide to
- What or who is the greatest love of your life? My family (wife & kids)
- When and where were you happiest? In all occasions where my kids eyes shine with happiness and excitement
- Which talent would you most like to have? Playing drums
- What is your current state of mind? Adventurous
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Taking better care of myself
- If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be? Nothing, it’s just the way I always wanted it to be
- What do you consider your greatest achievement? Having a great, happy family
- What is your most treasured possession? Drawings and postcards made by my kids (various ages)
- Where would you like to live? I like to move around
- What is your favorite occupation? Technology Evangelist & Speaker
- What is your most marked characteristic? Contagious passion & enthusiasm
- What do you most value in your friends? Being there when I need them
- What are your favorite names? Dennis & Katerina
- What is your motto? Challenge Everything