Graduation Year: 2008 (PMBA 12)
HR Director at Travelplanet24/ Tripsta
LinkedIn Profile here
Could you update us on your latest professional developments?
In the last 8 years, ING has kept me busy with very interesting HR initiatives, mainly in -but not limited to- the area of Development and Talent Management. I have been lucky enough to experience, participate and contribute to many changes within my company – a fact that has kept me engaged and creative for all these years.
What made you choose ALBA for your graduate studies?
As an HR professional, I felt that further improving my business acumen would be very useful, so I considered ALBA as the only solution to conduct my MBA
Share with us your fondest memory while studying at ALBA
I had many of them…mostly involving the great people I met and the very interesting things I learned! I am really happy that they both had a long lasting effect!!
- What is your greatest fear? Not living every single moment of my life!
- Which historical figure do you most identify with? I am a huge fun of logic, so Aristotle.
- Which living person do you most admire? Everyone that continuously develops himself and inspires the others to do the same.
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Sometimes I take things too seriously.
- What is the trait you most deplore in others? I really hate it when someone is not respectful to society, environment or other people’s differences and rights.
- What is your greatest extravagance? Staying in nice hotels
- What is your favorite journey? Every single one of them!
- On what occasion do you lie? Generally I hate lies – and I am really terrible in telling them!
- What is your greatest regret? I would like to enjoy my college years more, be more careless.
- What or who is the greatest love of your life? Is it too cliché to say my daughter...?
- When and where were you happiest? I am afraid that I can’t be sure. I think that happiness is a collection of moments… the first dive in the sea, dancing, when I learn something new, my first TEDx experience, when I put my daughter in bed, when I meet people from different cultures…
- Which talent would you most like to have? I’d love to be a good singer or play the piano.
- What is your current state of mind? Determined!
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Take more risks.
- If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be? Make them less loud… ;)
- What do you consider your greatest achievement? I would have to say giving birth to this wonderful girl!
- What is your most treasured possession? I try not to treasure possessions so much.
- Where would you like to live? In a different era, preferably in the 60s.
- What is your favorite occupation? Reading a good book in my favorite bistro.
- What is your most marked characteristic? Delivering on promises.
- What do you most value in your friends? The fact that they make me laugh.
- What are your favorite names? The names of those I love.
- What is your motto? Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you are right! (Henry Ford)