2nd class of the “Leading the Learning Enterprise” Program
ALBA Executive Development proudly announces the launch of the second class of the Open Enrollment Program “Leading the Learning Enterprise: Strategic Management of Learning & Development”
Addressed to Human Resources Organizational Learning & Development Executives, this cutting- edge program provides a blend of research based theory, practical expertise and corporate wisdom, that empowers participants to:
- Transform, renew and adapt their Organization’s Learning & Development Units to the challenges of the era of Disruptive Innovation
- Learn to elaborate on and to utilize current global trends and practices in the field of Learning & Development
- Explore, identify and share solutions to current L&D challenges
- “Run Training like a Business”: Effectively manage L&D departments and operate as Business Partners to all organizational units
- Develop state-of-the-art methods to create effective learning paths for each organizational position and unit.
- Understand, develop and advocate organizational learning as a core venue to achieve strategic results.
To learn more click here