Library Support During COVID-19 Crisis.
The library continues to support students and faculty as they have shifted to remote instruction:
- Off-campus access to library resources remains available.
- A number of extra resources have been made temporarily free as vendors and publishers are making an important effort to open access to various collections and other scholarly material.
- Library staff will conduct searches of online resources not accessible remotely. The results will be forwarded to you via email.
- Any material from print books and journals will be scanned and forwarded to you upon request. If you have such a request, please email us with the details of the resource including the section and/or the pages of the excerpt so we can proceed with the scanning.
- All loans have been extended to May 21, 2020. If you receive an overdue notice, please ignore it.
- If you have questions, need assistance or you are requesting material which is not remotely accessible please contact us at [email protected] or through telephone, Monday through Friday 10:00 – 18:00.
- For more detailed information, please go to Library Support During COVID-19 Crisis.